About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I started yard selling about 20 years ago when our two boys were in elementary school. It was something we enjoyed and we could do together without them. It also made it possible for me to decorate our home on a budget. We love old rustic things that we can use either the way we find them or by doing what is necessary to make them part of our home. Having a talented partner makes it nice for refinishing / repairing some of the things we buy and when I have an idea of some unique thing I want in my home, he is usuaally able to build it for me. We also build and paint decorations for our family and friends that I will be sharing. Most of them are for Christmas so I should be posting alot very soon. I hope you enjoy looking.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Decorating is my second favorite season to decorate for.  Probably because the colors of fall are the colors I use to decorate my house all year.   I really love Tuscan but I also find it almost too formal for my home so I will keep trying to find MY Tuscan style but I'm afraid it will take me some time to pull it all together.  Especially since I know I will be leaving the house I am in sometime in the next two years (hopefully).

Out of all these pictures there's is only one that has a craft that we made but lots of clearance items and a couple of yard sale items.




I need to find a way to take pictures that make my items look as good as the blogs I love to go to get decorating ideas.   Or is it just my stuff? I hope not.