About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I started yard selling about 20 years ago when our two boys were in elementary school. It was something we enjoyed and we could do together without them. It also made it possible for me to decorate our home on a budget. We love old rustic things that we can use either the way we find them or by doing what is necessary to make them part of our home. Having a talented partner makes it nice for refinishing / repairing some of the things we buy and when I have an idea of some unique thing I want in my home, he is usuaally able to build it for me. We also build and paint decorations for our family and friends that I will be sharing. Most of them are for Christmas so I should be posting alot very soon. I hope you enjoy looking.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas presents from the past.

One of the main reasons for me to start this blog was to make it easier for friends and family to see what Mike and I have made so they can see if they need to place an order.  I figured this was the perfect time to get pictures and follow through with that. 




Christmas Countedown 2010.

jIngLe 2011


Lampost  - too long ago to remember ...2005???
Snowman -  yard sale purchase.
Picture made  by my DIL.
Trees we made in 2010 after finding one at a yard sale we thought they would be fun in two sizes. 
After making 7 sets we decided to NEVER make them again.